Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome Jill Womack!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
-Anais Nin

My friend, Jill, is so very special to me.  She and I met through our husbands in college.  I am a bit older than she is and her husband (then boyfriend) was in the Honors College with Chris.  I knew all about her and had seen pictures of her before she ever even came to UCA. Finally she graduated high school and arrived at UCA. :) Sometimes you just have those people that you just "click" with.  We met and instantly felt like we had already known one another.  She was one of those friends that you can just be REAL with.  In this case, I always said, what she was always thinking, huh Jill? That's why I love her.  I know that no matter what, I can say anything to her and know that she will not judge me and she can give me her honest opinion on the matter.  And she does.  She lives in Conway and I don't get to see her near enough, but we are working on it.  We have been through a lot together in just a short amount of time.  I can truly say she is one of my "forever friends".  So thankful that we "clicked". :)

This is at Merritt's engagement.

Enjoying a really HOT Travs game!

This is from Tyler and Jenna's wedding!

And we were so excited! Both engaged and happy that we just had one more thing to add to our "forever friendship".  Our hubbies who are great friends.

 
:)

I said all that to say this......Jill just started her blog and I wanted to welcome her! So excited to be in touch a little more regularly.  Hopefully she will post more frequently than me! And Jill, you would not believe how many pictures I have of us.  It was too hard to choose! :)  Love you, girl! Glad you finally started one, I know you have been wanting to!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the welcome! You are such a great friend to me. I am grateful that our husbands are friends so that we could become forever friends. I really do feel like we've always been friends! I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Susan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are surrounded but such great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this who I remind you of? If so, it's so nice to finally meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete