Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting ready for Kendal Grace!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -Author Unknown

Last Saturday I got to attend Lindsey Chamblee's baby shower! It was such a fun time and I got to catch up with a few friends from high school which I rarely get to do.  I was late as usual ( ....I am a Rodriguez now!) but still got there in time to munch on the delicious food and watch Lindsey open her gifts. Phew! It was a close one! My friend,  Sara Bell, was the hostess and she did such a great job! The decorations were awesome and the food was great! Lindsey is so loved by us all! One of my favorite gifts that someone got for Kendal was a little pink shirt that read, "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"  Haha! It was hilarious!

Check out this awesome cake! :)

It was SOOO good!


And this was a huge hit!!!

This is the little bow hanger that Sara made for Lindsey! (She also made all the bows, so let her know if you need some!) Check out more! She is so stinkin' crafty! She is making me pray that I have a little girl someday! :)


This was the centerpiece of the food table! Adorable.


Friends that I don't see NEAR enough!


And of course the beautiful mommy-to-be and I!

Lindsey and Justin, we are so excited to meet Kendal Grace in just a little over a month! I am thrilled that you are having her at St. Vincent.  Not only is it a GREAT hospital, but it's in our neck of the woods and we will be right there are soon as you have settled and are welcoming visitors! Only one month to go! Hang in there! We love you! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me trying to post a few days ago how proud I am of your regular blogging. Time for me to get back on the band wagon! :-) Realized Ricky was logged in and then didn't have time to change it...so now I'm actually leaving my comment. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete